Phoenix Bed Bug Exterminator Pros
Last updated February 2, 2021
Table of Contents
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS OR GOOGLE RECAPTCHA?
- HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- WHAT CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES ARE PRESENT?
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
- WHAT ABOUT MY LEGAL PRIVACY RIGHTS THAT ARE NOT ADDRESSED BY THIS NOTICE?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Information That You Voluntarily Disclose To Us
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we may collect varies depending on a variety of factors including but not limited to the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information that we may collect may include any of the following types of information.
Information That You Provide
We may collect email addresses; phone numbers; names; organization; website; message; and other similar information that you may or may not choose to voluntarily provide to us.
Social Media Account and Authentication Data
We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, such as your Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, or other social media account. If we provide this option and if you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Automatically Collected Information
In Short: Some information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics, is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we may also collect information through the usage of cookies and similar technologies. The automatically collected information we may have may vary depending on data analysis tools we use to make business decisions, but this data that we may collect may include:
Log and Usage Data
Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic usage and performance information that our servers or hosting providers may automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we may record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
We may collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system configuration information.
We may collect information and data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we may collect depends primarily on the type of settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Locations settings on your device. Please note that if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services, especially aspects of the Services that may require location verification for fraud detection, bandwidth allocation, or other routine business purposes.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
Grounds for Information Usage
We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the consent of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- To request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website. Feedback is vital to our business because it helps us accomplish important tasks such as promoting our business, identifying improvement opportunities in our business, guaranteeing customer satisfaction, and more.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications. These communications will only occur with mutual consent from you and from our business enterprise.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account, for managing user accounts, and for keeping all accounts under our purview in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To fulfill and manage your service requests and orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your service requests, orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- To administer prize draws, promotional opportunities, and competitions. When and where allowed by law, we may use your information to administer prize draws, promotional opportunities, and competitions when you elect to participate.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with any services that you may request. For example, if you provide us with your geographic location as part of your service request, our techician(s) may use that geographic location information from your service request to drive to your geographic location to fulfill your service request.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- To accomplish other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data and information that we hold based on the following legal basis and/or in the following situations:
We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
Performance of a Contractual Obligation
Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS OR GOOGLE RECAPTCHA?
In Short: We may use Google Maps or Google ReCaptcha for the purpose of providing better service.
This Website may use Google Maps APIs and/or Google ReCaptcha API’s which are subject to Google’s Terms of Service. You may find the Google Maps APIs Terms of Service here. The widget directs you to additional information provided by Google regarding Google’s Privacy & Terms.
6. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
Our Website offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Website. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented and will continue to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process, including but not limited to usage of HTTPS Everywhere.
However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us through our webform at https://phoenixbedbugexterminationpros.com/contact-us/.
Right to Review, Change, or Terminate Account Information
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you may contact us on our webform or using the contact information provided.
Right to Reject and Remove Cookies and Similar Technologies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Website visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Right to Unsubscribe or Opt Out from Email Marketing
You can unsubscribe or opt out from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may contact us through our webform at https://phoenixbedbugexterminationpros.com/contact-us/ or by using the contact information provided.
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a DNT feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
At present, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, our Website and our Services are currently not equipped with any features or technology to recognize or respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about any future compliance practices or other procedures that we may adopt in a revised version of this Privacy Notice, and of how these practices and procedures may impact our Website and our Services.
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
If this definition of “resident” applies to you, certain rights and obligations apply regarding your personal information.
What categories of personal information do we collect?
We may have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
|A: Identifiers||Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name||Yes|
|B. Personal information (categories listed in the California Customer Records statute)||Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information||Yes|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Gender and date of birth||Yes|
|D. Commercial information||Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information||Yes|
|E. Biometric information||Fingerprints, voiceprints, retina scans, and other biometrics||No|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements||Yes|
|G. Geolocation data||Device location and other geographic data||Yes|
|H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities||Yes|
|I. Professional or employment- related information||Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us||Yes|
|J. Education Information||Student records and directory information||Yes|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information||Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics||Yes|
- Reception of help through our customer support channels,
- Participation in customer surveys or contests, and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and in the response to your inquiries.
How do we use and share your personal information?
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this Privacy Notice. You may contact us through our webform at https://phoenixbedbugexterminationpros.com/contact-us/, or by referring to our other contact details at the bottom of this document.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out, we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be “selling” of your personal data.
CasaGrande Pest Control Pros and Baldwin Mobile Marketing has not disclosed or sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months. Baldwin Mobile Marketing will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users and other consumers.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
With respect to your personal data, you have the following rights:
Right to Request Deletion of Data – Request to Delete
You have the right to ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and will delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
Right to be informed – Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with the information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g. phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. If, however, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
Other Privacy Rights
You have other privacy rights, including the rights enumerated as follows:
- You may object to the processing of your personal data.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data.
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt-out from possible future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving a request to opt-out, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than 15 days from the date of the request submission.
To exercise these privacy rights, you can contact us through our webform at https://phoenixbedbugexterminationpros.com/contact-us/, or by referring to our other contact details at the bottom of this document. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version may be indicated by an updated “Revised” date, and if so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible.
If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
In Short: You may contact us by email or through our webform to inquire about this notice.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us through our webform at https://phoenixbedbugexterminationpros.com/contact-us/ or through the contact information provided at the bottom of this page.
How you can review, update, or delete the data we collect from you
Based on the applicable laws of your country, region, state, or municipality, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request. We will respond to your request within 90 days.
14. WHAT ABOUT MY LEGAL PRIVACY RIGHTS THAT ARE NOT ADDRESSED BY THIS NOTICE?
In Short: If you are entitled to additional legal privacy rights not enumerated in this notice, we will undertake every reasonable action within our power to comply with your legal privacy rights.We are aware that statutory law and regulatory practices are likely to evolve and/or change as time passes. We are fully committed to complying with all applicable and current laws and regulations regarding the privacy of all those who may visit our Website or use our Services.
Consequently, in the unlikely but possible event that we failed to adequately address applicable privacy rights for any reason, know that the Website and the Services are committed to acting with full legal and regulatory compliance regarding those privacy rights and are also committed to updating this Notice to correct any and all known or discovered inadequacies.
Furthermore, in the unlikely but possible event that we addressed applicable privacy rights but failed to address these applicable privacy rights in a sufficient manner in this Notice, know that the Website and the Services are committed to acting with full legal and regulatory compliance regarding those privacy rights and are also committed to updating this Notice to remove any and all known or discovered ambiguities.
If you would like to inquire about any legal privacy rights not covered by this notice, please see “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?” for more information.